If you are looking to do the most for the economy while making sure you have a green job, you will want to look into being a carbon consultant. As a carbon consultant, you will provide your client with consulting services that will help them in all aspects of their company in regards to their carbon output.***ad-top-right.shtml***
The career outlook for a carbon consultant is good. They make on average $30-$60 thousand a year.You can help them with their market participation as well as eco-asset strategic planning.
Many companies are not aware that they emit carbon gasses and this is where you come in as you can help to teach them some carbon solutions. This is also known as the greenhouse gases that come from companies. By working as a carbon consultant, you will not only be helping the company with mitigating and managing their carbon footprint, you will be doing the environment a huge favor as you save it from unhealthy gases.
You can help companies measure the amount of carbon they emit with such tactics as product lifecycle analyses as well as assisting them to come up with ways to manage their training in these issues. This is the ideal job for someone who loves to help the environment and to educate companies on what their effect is on their surroundings. If this is something that you are interested in, then you can expect to go through learning how to spot and label these thresholds so that they will be maximized for capital investment purposes. You will learn about such things as carbon goals for businesses and help them to review their procedures.
You will be able to offer your clients cost effective solutions to their environmental issues and this is something that more and more businesses are looking for. Being a carbon consultant can be a very rewarding position for the right person.
- How an Atmospheric Technician Assesses the Gases in our Atmosphere
- Climate Research Analysts Are Needed To Determine How To Counteract Climate Changes
- Carbon Sequestration Plant Operator
- Carbon Consultant
- Carbon Auditor
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report Verifier
- Climate Change Policy Specialist & Advocate
Carbon Consultant Resources
- Low Carbon Diet: A 30 Day Program to Lose 5000 Pounds--Be Part of the Global Warming Solution!
- The Homeowner's Handbook to Energy Efficiency: A Guide to Big and Small Improvements
- Green Living For Dummies (For Dummies (Home & Garden))
- Green Your Work: Boost Your Bottom Line While Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
Share your story!
Do you have a career in this field? Share it!