PV Solar Panel Installer
Have you been seeing PV panels popping up all over? Would you like to join the limited crew of people who install these panels? Solar Panel Installation is primed to be a major industry in the upcoming years. ***ad-top-right.shtml***
The career outlook for a pv solar installer is excellent. They make on average $13 to $18/hour.One major problem that is arising is the lack of PV Solar Panel installers. This has some upside for those who are looking for a new career. The field is wide open
Solar Panels are becoming smaller, more efficient and extremely affordable. The market for solar panels is very competitive. Solar panel installers will play a key role in the future of solar panel installation.
If solar panels cannot be readily installed by qualified individuals on buildings than the industry will not survive. That is what makes this so lucrative for forward thinking individuals.
How do one become a solar panel installer? You need to be trained. Training is not so difficult and generally takes a few years. There is no college involved, it is a trade school. If you have a background in pool heater installation or the like than the certification may take even less time. The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners offer classes and certification. They also show which areas are the most competitive. This can give you the advantage to succeed. If you are willing to learn this valuable trade, it could be a worth while long term job.
PV Solar Panel Installer Resources*Photovoltaic Solar Energy Generation (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
*High-Efficient Low-Cost Photovoltaics: Recent Developments (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
*Solar Photovoltaic Power Generation Using PV Technology, Vol. 3
*21st Century Solar Energy, Solar Power, Solar Cells, Photovoltaic (PV), Solar Thermal Electric Technologies, Research Plans and Programs: Series on Renewable ... Bioenergy, and Biobased Products (Ringbound)
- Train to Install Solar Panels
- Selling a Piece of the Sun - Building a Sustainable Career in Solar Sales
- Solar Energy Project Management Design Future
- Learning Auto Cad to Become a Solar PV Design Engineer
- How to Be a Solar Installer
- Solar Power Installer: A Fast-Growing Green Career
- Green Job Opportunities for Solar Power Installers
- Get a High-Paying Green Job as a Solar Power Installer
- Solar Thermal Is the Fastest Growing Industry in the World
- What do Solar Fabrication Technicians do?
- Why Installing Solar Panels a Good Idea?
- What a Solar Lab Technician Does?
- Solar Operations Engineer
- Solar & PV Installer-Roofer
- Solar Fabrication Technician
- Solar Lab Technician
- Photovoltaic-PV Fabrication Testing Technician
- Solar Hot Water Installer
- Solar Radiant Heating Installer
- Photovoltaic-PV Solar Designer
- Solar Sales
- PV Solar Panel Installer
- Installer- Solar Thermal
Share your story!
Do you have a career in this field? Share it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Not Yet Not rated yet
I want to try something different in electronics. I want to be outdoors. I want to exercise more. I think this job would be cool to have. Where do I sign …
Refrigeration & PV Systems Expert Not rated yet
Yes, PV system are advantageuos and as such a substitute to the normal AC power. But my worry is that the panels seem to be stolen by unscrupulous people …
Grant writer Not rated yet
I am currently writing a government grant for job training for residents of Chicago who are unemployed or in need of new job skills. Solar/Green jobs are …
cable pulling and conduit bending Not rated yet
I was working in the low voltage installation field. Installing parking equipment,cameras and correcting networking systems. I was laid off from that …